Blogs > Lighten Up with Desirea

41-year-old Desirea Thompson of Mentor-on-the-Lake longs for the days when she could participate in sports. She said heavy workouts at a work facility and the competition aspect of Lighten Up will be just what she needs.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Monday Boot Camp

So yesterday I went to my first Fitness Revolution boot camp.  WOW  trainer CJ gave us the work out.  It reminded me of a small scale Biggest Loser!  We did the ropes, cow bell (25 pounder!) pushed a football sled with 20 lbs, and the list goes on.  It was a great work out!  It is set up like a circuit, and once you complete the circuit of 13 stations you start all over again.  I definitely will be going back.

Tonight I am meeting up with some of the LightenUp crew (or gymrats as we like to be called) for a little P90X-2!  I am sore today, tomorrow I may not be able to move.  Wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home