Blogs > Lighten Up with Desirea

41-year-old Desirea Thompson of Mentor-on-the-Lake longs for the days when she could participate in sports. She said heavy workouts at a work facility and the competition aspect of Lighten Up will be just what she needs.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Good Week....

Had a great week.  Worked out 5 days this week.  Tomorrow I plan on boot camp in the am then my Zumba class in the evening.  I am really starting to see a difference in the inches being lost.  Eating healthy has been easier!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

All are saying the same thing repeatedly, but in your blog I had a chance to get some useful and unique information, I love your writing style very much, I would like to suggest your blog in my dude circle, so keep on updates.


SAP training in Chennai

May 5, 2016 at 12:23 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home