Blogs > Lighten Up with Desirea

41-year-old Desirea Thompson of Mentor-on-the-Lake longs for the days when she could participate in sports. She said heavy workouts at a work facility and the competition aspect of Lighten Up will be just what she needs.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

4/11/12

Great start to my week.  On Monday's I take a Zumba class at TriPoint Medical center, Tuesday I worked out for a little over an hour at the Y on the Techno Circuit, then Wednesday back at Tripoint Medical center for a 20/20/20 class (20min Cardio/ 20min Strength Training/ 20min of flexibility and core). I plan on going to Slim & Fit for my Saturday morning work out then I also would like to try the Yoga class at Pulse Group Fitness on Sunday morning!!

Has anyone ever heard of TurboSonic?  It is Sonic Vibration Therapy. Look it up turbosonicusa.com. My office has two of these machine that I will start to use next week.  They say a 10 minute session is equal to a one hour workout!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable information. We strive to provide our candidates with excellent care.As always, we appreciate your confidence and trust in us...!!! SAP Training in Chennai


May 2, 2016 at 10:57 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 13, 2016 at 5:14 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home