Blogs > Lighten Up with Desirea

41-year-old Desirea Thompson of Mentor-on-the-Lake longs for the days when she could participate in sports. She said heavy workouts at a work facility and the competition aspect of Lighten Up will be just what she needs.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

March 4th...

So today I went to Fitworks with the hubby and some great friends of ours!  We got in early to secure a spot for the spin class.  We had an hour to work out before the spinning class.  Did a little over a mile on the treadmill then did some weight machines.  This is my first spinning class, the instructor was great.  She showed me how to adjust the bike and told me to go at my own pace.  About 10-15 minutes into the class I had some leg cramps.  I decided I would try the class another time.  Went back out into the gym for more treadmill and weight machines.  We spent just about 2 hours at the gym today and I feel great!!!

Boot camp tomorrow!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home