Blogs > Lighten Up with Desirea

41-year-old Desirea Thompson of Mentor-on-the-Lake longs for the days when she could participate in sports. She said heavy workouts at a work facility and the competition aspect of Lighten Up will be just what she needs.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Feeling better

Finally getting over my cold.  Just an ear infection still.  Did good watching what I was eating and counting calories everyday.  I am down a little over 10 pounds now.  It was easier then I thought it would be on giving up the sweets and pop.  

Always looking for a work out buddy for the weekends.  Please let me know if you may be interested!

"The distance is nothing; it's only the first step that is difficult."
-Marquise du Deffand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home