Blogs > Lighten Up with Desirea

41-year-old Desirea Thompson of Mentor-on-the-Lake longs for the days when she could participate in sports. She said heavy workouts at a work facility and the competition aspect of Lighten Up will be just what she needs.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Second week not so good....

So I started out the week not feeling so hot. Counted my calories everyday, but thought if I am coming down with a cold it would not be politically correct for me to hit the gym and spread my sickness!  Today I finally broke down and went to the doc, not good news.  I have a ear infection, bronchitis and a sinus infection.

I found even though being sick you can still count calories and drink plenty of water.

Hope to be back at the gym next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home